Rutledge AV was engaged by AGL to provide an integrated audio visual solution to facilitate the objectives of the company.
AGL had identified early in the process that emerging technologies such as MS Lync room integration and wireless presentation facilities were key in supporting their activity-based working model. Rutledge AV worked closely with vendors and AGL to build room prototypes to evaluate the new technologies and determine the best approach to integration.
Audio visual systems and services include:
- 59 x Collaboration Spaces
- 8 x Enclosed Meeting Rooms
- 2 x Training Centres
- 29 x MS Lync based VC Rooms
- 9 x Open Collaboration Tables
- 1 x Large Function Room
- 6 x Open Display Areas
- 35 x Digital Signage Displays
- 13 x Interactive Displays
- 20 x Huddle Rooms
- Integrated IPTV and Digital Signage System
- System Monitoring and Performance Application