After a huge success in 2018, Rutledge AV, in partnership with the Love Your Sister Foundation, is proud to organise the 2nd annual Charity Golf Day to be held on Friday 3rd May 2019, at the Gungahlin Lakes Club located at 110 Gundaroo Drive, Nicholls ACT.
The Love Your Sister Foundation (LYS) was created by the late Connie Johnson and her brother Samuel Johnson (Gold Logie Winner, Australian of the Year 2018 Nominee, and 2019 Dancing With The Stars contestant) in an effort to ‘kick cancer in the facehole!’ All proceeds raised on the day will be donated directly to the Love Your Sister Foundation.
Rutledge AV’s Craig Glover made a promise to LYS’s Connie Johnson that he would raise $100,000 for the charity. After a phenomenal effort in 2018, Craig is only $36,000 away from fulfilling this promise to Connie.
Rutledge AV, along with our official event day sponsors Crestron Australia, are proudly supporting Craig and Love Your Sister in this important cause – and we’d love for you to join us in reaching this goal!
This event includes:
- 9 holes of golf (shotgun start).
- Breakfast and Corporate Lunch package (including beverages).
- Every player will have the opportunity to tee-off with Sam; as well as take a selfie with him on the course!
- Charity Auction
- Items include:
– signed Brumbies jersey
– signed Raiders jersey
– signed Wallabies jersey
– signed Sydney Thunder jersey
– Midnight Oil tickets
- Items include:
- Signed LYS memorabilia prizes to be won.
- Other prizes to be won on the day.
Full Day Event ticket:
$150 per person
– Includes all day events including corporate breakfast (7:30am-8am),
9 holes of golf (8am-12pm) and lunch (12pm-4pm).
Lunch Event Only ticket:
$100 per person
– Includes lunch attendance only (from 12pm-4pm).